24 HOUR PARTY FAQ
We've put together some frequently asked questions regarding 24 Hour Party below.
If you have a question that isn't answered, feel free to shoot an email to email@example.com - we will be back to you as soon as we can!
See you May 15th.
24 Hour Party is proudly a FREE event.
You do not need a ticket to get into any of the 13 venues. All are welcome on a first come first served basis.
Please note for The Albion only - entry to the venue is free but there is a door charge to enter The Club.
We are not taking bookings at any of the 13 participating venues.
24 Hour Party is across 13 Sydney venues: The Albion, The Bank, Barangaroo House, The Clock, The Erko, Goros, Kings Cross Hotel, The Marly, Public House Petersham, Sackville Hotel, The Sheaf, Tokyo Sing Song & Waywards.
24 Hour Party starts at 8am on Saturday 15th May and finishes 8am Sunday 16th May.
Stay tuned for the set times to see who's playing and when, as well as specific venue hours.
Yes, as per normal each venue has conditions to entry. Please read below:
1. The venue reserves the right to refuse entry or evict any person from the venue who does not comply with these terms, the conditions of entry to the venue or who engages in an illegal activity or activity deemed in the licensee’s sole discretion to be antisocial (including without limitation, being affected by alcohol or drugs).
2. Patrons will be removed from the venue if, in the opinion of the licensee or their representative, they behave or act in a threatening or inappropriate manner, including without limitation, any aggressive, riotous, abusive, offensive, racist, sexist or insulting actions towards other patrons, staff or any other persons working at or attending the venue.
3. Alcohol will only be available to purchase at the venue for Patrons over 18 years old with valid photo ID
4. Illegal drug users or patrons displaying antisocial behaviour may be ejected from the venue and may be subject to Police notification.
5. Possession, sale or use of illegal drugs or illicit substances is strictly prohibited. Any persons found with illegal drugs or illicit substances in their possession will be removed from the venue and be subject to Police action.
6. The venues practice Responsible Service of Alcohol. Management has the right to refuse or remove patrons who they suspect are intoxicated or approaching intoxication.
7. All customers are to adhere to the venue’s license conditions.
Definitely - your night plan is completely up to you!
Have a look at the set times, plan your night and head to as many venues as you like. Entry is free to all venues, please note that capacities run as usual and entry will be on a first come first served basis.
Yes, 24 hour party is COVID safe. All 13 venues are following all NSW Health guides & regulations. Every guest will be required to sign in to venues they attend.
The whole point of this event is to dance. In line with the latest NSW Government regulations, you may sit, stand or dance both inside & outside our venues.
Each venue involved in 24 Hour Party has their own capacity - entry to all stages is first in best dressed, and if there's a line you will need to wait. If there is an act you specifically want to see, we recommend getting to that venue early!